Operating at low pressure, the range of LBBC core leaching autoclave systems provides the ideal solution for the safe, reliable removal of ceramic cores with a range of units designed to suit the application or production quantity.
By utilising the beneficial properties of Sodium or Potassium Hydroxide, LBBC Technologies embraced its pioneering Quicklock® Door and associated interlock technology to overcome pressure safety problems previously experienced with core leaching, enabling higher temperature cycling. Its leading core removal solution, the leaching autoclave, remains the benchmark in efficient, safe and superior core removal by providing consistent and safe agitation.
- Efficient removal of ceramic cores from enclosed cavities
- Reduce cycle times from days to hours
- Easy to operate and maintain through advanced control systems
- Reduced operating costs through optional caustic re-use
- Enhance safety with low temperatures and pressures within a totally contained syste
- Minimal operator involvement
- Designed to handle the ever-changing geometry of cores and castings.
- Quicklock® Door – patented design, fast operation and safe
- Electric heating – economical, efficient, clean and low maintenance
- PLC control
- Automatic operation up to 12 hour cycles
- Integrated water wash cycle for safe removal of product
- Cycle data collection
- Loading baskets
- Caustic re-use
- Reliable, repeatable cycles
- Stainless steel pipework with minimal connections