This policy and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which we Leeds and Bradford Boiler Company Ltd, company number 37545 with a registered office address of Beechwood Street, Stanningley, West Yorkshire, LS28 6PT and email address [email protected] will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site www.lbbctechnologies.com
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
From every visit you make to our site, we may automatically collect the following:
Your first and last name, email and/or postal address, telephone number or other information you provide when you fill out a contact form on the Site
- Your IP address
- Your Internet Service provider (“ISP”)
- Any referring or exit pages taking you to or from our site
- Your login information
- Your web browser type and version
- Your time zone & location
- Date/time stamp
- Clickstream data
- Any browser plug-ins and versions used on your browser
- Your operating system
- Your platform / device details
- Information we collect when you interact with our content on the Site or on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
- Send you our newsletters from time to time.
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most optimised and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To diagnose or fix technology problems.
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Site and our products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service
- To deliver customer service and respond to your inquiries
- Administer our site including data analysis, testing, traffic monitoring, research, statistical and survey purposes
All information you provide to us is stored on our UK based secure servers.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY SITES
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and to third parties in the following circumstances: –
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to [email protected] . In order to meet our costs in responding, we will charge you a fee of £10.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
No method of transmission over the Internet, method of electronic storage or other security methods are one hundred percent secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means such as firewalls, password-protected databases with limited physical or electronic access, and encryption to protect your personally identifiable information against unauthorized use, disclosure or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our systems are based in the United Kingdom, we use Mailchimp to manage our marketing e-newsletters which is based in the United States but your personal data will be kept secure within their system. Mailchimp’s system retains data of those that have unsubscribed to ensures that they cannot be re-added to a mailing list later.
If you have a concern about your privacy or you would like to know more about how your personally identifiable information is collected, or used please contact us. We ask that when you contact us with a complaint, please include contact information and clearly describe your complaint. We will respond to your request or complaint within a reasonable time and will let you know next steps in resolving your complaint. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may also contact your local and federal data protection authorities to lodge a complaint.
NOTICES AND REVISIONS